I have said previously that a leader’s greatest responsibility is growing other leaders. If you aren’t growing other leaders, then essentially, the organization dies with you. But in order to do this, you first have to GROW as a leader. Does that make sense for you? In order to grow leaders, you have to grow as a leader.
Listen to the show:
- How to help people develop their innate skills
- The biggest pressure for most bosses
- The best technique to get massive leadership results
- How to build trust with your team
- How women leaders can show up with confidence
Subscribe to the Podcast[maxbutton id=”4″]
Help Somebody Now
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please write a brief review and rate the show on iTunes. That helps increase the show visibility. The great visibility, the more people we can help.
If you have an idea for a podcast episode, a guest you’d like to see interviewed or just a question that you want to ask, contact me by clicking here. I’d love to hear from you.