In Case You Missed It
Have you ever felt that you weren’t good enough? Have you ever doubted your skills and worried that one of these days, people will figure it out? Could you be suffering from Imposter Syndrome? I shared how speakers & leaders can deal with this syndrome in the previous episode. Want to listen to it? Find the link to the episode here.
Do you have any thoughts and/or questions about the podcast? Send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com and I will answer or comment on those in an upcoming episode.
I would love to hear your voice! If you want to hear your voice/message on air instead, leave me a message at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll air your message on one of the upcoming episodes.
This Week’s Episode
“Young Men should have a voice. Young Men should have role models. Young men must have support to be successful.”
These words were uttered by my amazing guest this week. She is an amazing young lady from Kenya who is the Founder and CEO of a program called Men Impact Change Organization in Baltimore, MD. She is also a recipient of the Top 40 Under 40 Business Journal award recipient and Top 40 under 40 Influencer from the Black Business Review.
Sonnie Njau has a story, let’s hear it!
What’s In Store For You
- [03:16] What caused Sonnie to focus her advocacy towards male mentorship?
- [04:12] We find out what triggered Sonnie to start the Men Impact Change Organization
- [05:57] Sonnie shares the opposition she received as she started this organization.
- [07:21] What has been the key to the success of this organization?
- [08:27] “If you see something good, that is being done in the community. We have to be as loud as possible.” – How Martin Luther King’s words inspired Sonnie.
- [10:29] We hear more about the wonderful team that Sonnie has in her organization.
- [11:30] Sonnie gives us a positive breakthrough that one of her former interns experienced through Men Impact Change organization.
- [12:50] Hear about an attendee who managed to start his dreams in Fashion and Design by connecting with MIC.
- [13:43] What is the significance of holding the Men Impact Change ceremony on the 2nd weekend of November?
- [14:43] Who inspired and influenced Sonnie in this initiative?
- [15:58] How can people connect with Sonnie and support this organization?
- [16:24] Why should YOU attend the 5th Year Ceremony of Men Impact Change in November?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Men Impact Change organization website;
- Men Impact Change Facebook page;
- Men Impact Change twitter page;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)