In Case You Missed It
In the previous episode, we had an empath share how she supports individuals all over the world in successfully navigating their emotions, learning to trust their intuition and connecting on a more spiritual level from within so that they can rise above their circumstances and connect with others on a soul-level. Read the show notes and listen to her episode through this link!
If you want to share your thoughts and/or questions about the podcast, send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. You will hear the answer to your question/comment in an upcoming episode.
But if you want to hear your voice/message on air instead, leave me a message at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll air your message on one of the upcoming episodes.
This Week’s Episode
This week’s guest can help you create powerful marketing messages that make an impact through video. He’s the owner of Your Local Studio, the organizer of KEY5 Conference, and a part of the KEY5 podcast.
Alex Ferguson has a story, let’s hear it!
What’s In Store For You
- [03:30] What is “Your Local Studio” all about?
- [04:07] Simplicity – how is that a differentiating point for “Your Local Studio”?
- [04:57] Alex shares what are the must-haves in order for business videos to make an impact.
- [06:21] What is the most important thing to take note of when communicating on video?
- [08:36] Alex gives us a few tricks on how their clients can make their conversations more realistic.
- [10:00] How does Alex get his clients to sound natural on video, even when it’s scripted?
- [11:52] What’s the big idea around the KEY5 Conference?
- [13:30] How can one attend the KEY5 Conference?
- [14:26] What is the most important thing that Alex can share for those who want to influence and persuade people through video?
- [15:33] Alex shares a great resource on how to make better business videos.
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs: Elevate Your SELF to Elevate Your BUSINESS – Hal Elrod, et. al;
- Your Local Studio – where you can make great business videos with impact;
- KEY5 Conference – a conference where you have the opportunity to get high-quality videos and highlight what you do best as a speaker;
- KEY5 Podcast;
- Episode 218 of the KEY5 Podcast – Robert Kennedy III’s episode;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)