In Case You Missed It
Last week, I shared how important it is to make your mark and own your brand. How? By identifying and creating your “signature story”. Listen to the previous episode and read the show notes here!
If you want to share your thoughts and/or questions about the podcast, send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. You will hear the answer to your question/comment in an upcoming episode.
But if you want to hear your voice/message on air instead, leave me a message at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll air your message on one of the upcoming episodes.
This Week’s Episode
Our guest this week has the “gift of empathy.” She made it her audacious goal to support individuals all over the world in successfully navigating their emotions, learning to trust their intuition and connecting on a more spiritual level from within so that they can rise above their circumstances and connect with others on a soul-level. She has been featured on over 100 TV, well-known radio and podcasts shows.
A successful inspirational speaker, published author, founder of the #ISeeUMovement, sociologist, certified Transformation Coach working with Highly Sensitive Visionaries and World Changers aka Empath-Warriors™, Emotions Clearing Practitioner, Isabel Hundt has a story, let’s hear it!
What’s In Store For You
- [03:26] Isabel shares how she received a vision which started her on this faith-driven journey.
- [06:12] Is this the start of her American dream?
- [09:42] Isabel shares her thoughts on how someone who is multitalented can find the perfect path to take for themselves.
- [13:07] In this esoteric, nebulous space, how will Isabel coach someone and move them away from the fear of not being able to make money or a living?
- [14:53] She gives us a little insight into how “faith-driven success” works.
- [16:16] Isabel shares how she experienced a minor block in her career and used it to fuel for her creative side.
- [17:15] Your passion and your strengths: What is the common ground towards success?
- [19:09] What does being an empath mean?
- [21:11] How does Isabel leverage her gift as an empath on a group or in a crowd?
- [22:49] Isabel shares how our energy and old camping lamps are similar.
- [24:37] She provides information on how “Understanding how to navigate your emotional world”
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Enemies of the Heart: Breaking Free from the Four Emotions That Control – Andy Stanley;
- The Power of Faith-Driven Success: A Journey Toward Living Your Dream By 30 – Isabel Hundt;
- Isabel Hundt’s website;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)