The RK3 Show: What’s Your Signature?
In Case You Missed It
Last week, we had the 1995 World Champion of Public Speaking champion as our guest. He is also an awesome coach, keynote speaker, all around inspiring person – a man who proved that persevering and succeeding against the odds is possible even with just $40 in his pocket! You can find his astonishing story through this link.
Do you want to share your thoughts and/or questions about the podcast? Drop me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. You will hear the answer to your question/comment in an upcoming episode.
We also received a voice mail! Eric Jean Baptiste and his son graciously sent us their version of our theme song and I aired it on this episode.
If you want to hear your voice/message on air, leave me a message at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll share your message on one of the upcoming episodes.
This Week’s Episode
What do people associate you with when they hear your name? This week, we have a short yet jampacked episode. In just 10 minutes, I talk about how you can make a mark and develop your brand by creating your signature story. Let’s hear it!
What’s In Store For You
- [03:01] Why is it important to know and understand how people perceive you?
- [04:04] I shared an example of how I was able to help someone through my “personal brand”
- [04:57] “Know Thyself” – how does this help a speaker or presenter?
- [05:43] What is a signature story?
- [06:19] I share the first reason why a signature story is important.
- [07:52] Authenticity and Reason Number 2!
- [08:47] Last but not least, I passionately present reason number 3.
- [09:22] The 3Ds in formulating your signature story
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!