The RK3 Show: Your Message Matters… Really
In Case You Missed It
In our last episode, we had an award-winning storyteller, comedian, motivational speaker, Huffington Post contributor, and cast member of the Fashion Hero TV show airing on Amazon Prime. She is also the author of “Who Hijacked My Fairy Tale”, “The Story Formula”, and other books. Listen and learn from comedienne extraordinaire, Kelly Swanson!
We’re almost at Episode 100! What do you want to hear (or SEE!) in that milestone episode? Send your voice messages through https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. Leave me a message and I might feature it on episode 100!
If you still want to send me a message but you’d prefer to do it via email instead, send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
Do you ever wonder if people are listening as you speak? Most people try to keep their stories to themselves because they do not feel how important their message is. Yes, your voice matters and your message matters.
Today’s guest is Jonathan Milligan, author of “Your Message Matters: How to Rise above the Noise and Get Paid for What You Know“. He’s also a speaker, blogger, online business coach, and he spent the last decade guiding and directing creative professionals on how to pursue meaningful work. Since 2009, Jonathan has run his own portable lifestyle business online. Today, he teaches others how to build a business with their passion, story, or their message.
Let’s listen to Jonathan and find out how we can market our message effectively.
- [03:22] What is a portable lifestyle business and how has Jonathan been able to sustain that?
- [05:00] How was Jonathan able to create, maintain, and monitor 11 income streams at the same time?
- [06:41] Where would Jonathan direct somebody to look for passive income streams if they are relatively new to it?
- [08:58] For people that have multiple gifts (talents), where should they pay attention? How would one know where to lean in to gain momentum?
- [10:18] How can someone define or fine tune their unique voice and message?
- [13:53] What’s another big thing that people really need to know about the book “Your Message Matters”?
- [15:12] Can “marketing your message” be applied to someone in a 9 to 5 business or is it mainly for entrepreneurs?
- [16:18] Why, in this time of a global pandemic, is it a time for anybody to want to think about starting a business?
- [18:38] Why should we really get the book “Your Message Matters” now?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Amazon Music,
- and more!
- Find Your Voice: 28 Secrets To Inspire You To Speak Up by Robert Kennedy III;
- Your Message Matters: How to Rise above the Noise and Get Paid for What You Know by Jonathan Milligan;
- Marketing Your Message website;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)