In Case You Missed It
We had communication and leadership expert Mike Acker as our guest in Episode 89 of The RK3 Show where we talk about the fear of speaking.
Mike is a speaker, leadership coach, and best selling author with over 19 years of experience in speaking, leadership development, and organizational management. He’s known for his authenticity, his humor, and his engaging presence. Mike specializes in fostering personal and organizational awareness allowing the audience to personalize his presentations. Listen to the episode and learn how you can get over the fear of speaking.
This week and the next, we will release 4 episodes each day – from Monday thru Thursday! Watch out for the episodes and listen to the stories that we will share with all of you.
Do you want to send any messages about the show, our episodes, and guests? Send your voice messages through https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. Leave me a message and I’ll air it during one of our future episodes.
If you still want to send me a message but you’d prefer to do it via email instead, send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
Necessity is the mother of invention. Who would have thought 10 months ago that we would be in the current situation we are in right now? A lot of businesses needed to make a shift from being co-located in workplaces to running virtual offices.
What do you do when you think you want to make a shift? What do you do when you feel like its time to move to another phase or season? What if you had a process that helped you make decisions when you were deciding to make a change?
Let me share three things that I do when I’ m processing a shift.
- [06:18] Step #1: Write down “WHY” then process why you want to make change.
- [09:42] Step #2: Socialize the change you’re planning to make with people you trust.
- [12:46] Step #3: Set a date on when you want to make the shift. WRITE IT ON YOUR CALENDAR!
- [14:37] Let me share the major shift that will happen with The RK3 Show podcast.
- [16:30] “What’s My Story? How I Got From There to Here” launching in mid-March!
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Amazon Music,
- and more!