In Case You Missed It
It’s been a long while coming and we are continuing to count down to the final episode of The RK3 Show. Yes, we are making a shift, a change to a new show soon. Thank you for supporting this podcast and I hope you will join me in my new journey as well.
Now, how do I make that shift and process that change? As I discussed yesterday in Episode 90, we all need to go through a process in order to get from point A to point B. Listen to the episode and find out the three things that I do when I’ m processing a shift.
Do you want to send any messages about the show, our episodes, and guests? Send your voice messages through https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. Leave me a message and I’ll air it on or before our final episode.
If you still want to send me a message but you’d prefer to do it via email instead, send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
I’m an introvert. A lot of people do not believe me when I say that. People can’t imagine that a speaker, a leader, a presenter who needs to stand up in front of others can be an introvert. But yes, we definitely can do that.
Today’s guest is someone who trains introverts in high level networking skills that allows them to upgrade their lifestyles. When introverts train with him, they network better. They build stronger relationships; make real connections; are known; can access people opportunities and activities that they might have been missing out on.
Let’s talk about how to connect as an introvert together with Nick Shelton.
- [02:40] What are some of the biggest misconceptions that people have about introverts?
- [03:24] Is it possible for an extrovert to be shy and socially awkward?
- [04:49] Nick shares a few misconceptions that some of the introverted individuals he has worked with have about themselves.
- [07:03] How can introversion be a “superpower”?
- [08:21] What are some of the things that organizations need to be aware of regarding their employees that fit the label of being an “introvert”?
- [10:37] Nick gives us a “dream” tip on what introverts themselves can do to better prepare for public speaking, presentation, or storytelling opportunities.
- [11:57] How can a person-object association help you become a better presenter?
- [14:07] What is the best way for introverts to be heard?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Amazon Music,
- and more!
- An Introvert’s Guide to World Domination: Become a High Level Networker and Upgrade Your Life by Nick Shelton;
- The Connected Introvert website;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Storyteller’s Growth Lab website;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)