The RK3 Show: The Storytelling Code *CRACKED*
In Case You Missed It
Yesterday we released Episode 91 and is all about connected introverts. Nick Shelton trains introverts in high level networking skills that allows them to upgrade their lifestyles. When introverts train with him, they network better. They build stronger relationships; make real connections; are known; can access people opportunities and activities that they might have been missing out on.
If you want to connect more effectively, listen to the episode and learn!
Do you want to send any messages about the show, our episodes, and guests? Send your voice messages through https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. Leave me a message and I’ll air it on or before our final episode.
If you still want to send me a message but you’d prefer to do it via email instead, send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
Our guest is one amazing woman and THE person I looked up to in the eLearning industry. She’s a communication expert who’s been featured in Fortune, TIME Magazine, Forbes, Fast Company, Wired, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Cosmopolitan, LA Times and on CNN.
Her firm Duarte Inc. is the global leader behind some of the most influential visual messages in business and culture. She’s a persuasion expert who has cracked the code for effectively incorporating story patterns into business communications.
Let’s talk about the storytelling code with Nancy Duarte today!
- [03:00] Nancy shares with us her journey into the presentation and technical aspect of storytelling.
- [04:27] What mistake can Nancy observe frequently as she works with organizations?
- [05:47] Nancy talks about the mentor archetype and how it helps one to focus on the audience.
- [06:53] What are other archetypes that are in the storytelling realm that can help presenters?
- [10:43] What are some of the things that we need to be able to do as visual storytellers to influence and persuade our audiences especially in the remote space.
- [13:38] Are there any specific guidelines to take note of for virtual presentation or storytelling?
- [16:38] Does Nancy find other elements that are necessary aside from the standard story framework for online videos and stories?
- [18:27] What can Duarte recommend for somebody in the corporate space who wants to level up their storytelling or presentation skills?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Amazon Music,
- and more!
- Duarte Inc.‘s website;
- FREEBIES from Nancy Duarte;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Storyteller’s Growth Lab website;
- Robert’s YouTube Channel;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)