The RK3 Show: The Stories Money Tells
In Case You Missed It
Our guest last week has been on ABC, NBC, Fox, and all the other -BC’s! She loves to help people who are smart enough to realize that they need to say “YES” when somebody says “Will you speak?” Discover Felicia J. Slattery’s story here!
Do you know of any speaker who absolutely has to be on my show? Let me know through voice mail or email:
- Voice Message -> Send it via https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll air your audiogram on an upcoming episode!
- Email -> You can send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
“Numbers tell a story and they never lie.” – Lisa Anderson
My guest today loves numbers! She’s a CPA, strategic business advisor, million dollar mentor, and is the President of Anavo Transformation Solutions. She helps small businesses and entrepreneurs transform their money stories from trouble to topnotch; moving business owners from sobbing to seven figures.
If you want to know what story your money is telling, let Lisa Anderson help you out!
- [04:26] As someone who started in a very male-dominated industry, how did Lisa manage to increase and elevate herself?
- [06:24] How did Lisa find the courage to speak up when necessary?
- [08:06] What advice can Lisa give to women on how to say what they have to say without seemingly wanting to dominate the discussion?
- [09:40] How does Lisa help people understand their “number stories”?
- [10:43] How frequently should one check their business figures?
- [12:34] What are some of the things that Lisa might recommend to people for them to have power over their money stories?
- [14:06] What is the one financial aspect that causes business owners to be afraid of their numbers?
- [16:02] What are some of the things that Lisa does to help bring numbers to for life for new speakers who want to understand the business aspect of speaking?
- [17:49] How can a speaker figure out what is the right amount to charge for engagements?
- [19:52] Are there any books resources that Lisa can suggest that would help people to truly embrace their money story?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Beyond the Plateau: Five Simple Steps to Scale Your Way to a Million Dollar Business by Lisa Anderson;
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz;
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber;
4. Scale to Seven Figures with Lisa D. Anderson;
5. Build Legacy Now – help companies build sustainability and ultimately achieve their legacy;
- 10 Things We Have About Zoom Sessions (with RK3 and Dr. Phil II);
- Bluehost site hosting – helps empower people to fully harness the web;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- The Storyteller’s Growth Lab – learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)