In Case You Missed It
In Episode 57, we had a phenomenal episode on how you can stop being stuck like in Groundhog Day, turn the page, and move forward to your next chapter. He is an Author, Executive Coach, and a Relationship Architect. He helps men and women achieve success by viewing their lives as a story. Dr. Johnny Parker’s episode can be found here!
Do you want to share your thoughts about my guests, the show, or anything about leadership, motivation, communication? You can send it to me through either of these methods:
- Voice Message -> Send it via https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll air your audiogram on an upcoming episode!
- Email -> You can send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
People pay attention to what grabs their attention. What do you do to make your story stand out?
We have a highly-engaging episode for you this week. My guest today is a best-selling author, an internationally-acclaimed, award-winning championship speaker, and has happy clients and customers in 81 countries around the world as a communication coach, consultant, and expert.
She has been on ABC, NBC, Fox, and all the other -BC’s! She loves to help people who are smart enough to realize that they need to say “YES” when somebody says “Will you speak?”
Let Felicia J. Slattery, M.A., M.Ad.Ed. engage, inspire, and motivate you as she shares her golden nuggets of wisdom in our latest episode.
- [04:58] An entrepreneur who is also co-owner of a fitness company; a mother; a wife; an author and a communication expert – what are the two things that Felicia does to stay on top of all these?
- [07:52] Felicia shares a few tips on what we can do to become experts and create a strong media presence.
- [09:27] What type of content would be good to post in what social media account?
- [10:27] Why is social media content highly critical for media exposure?
- [11:44] What are some of the things that we can do in our storytelling that cause people to pay attention?
- [13:17] How can your pitch, tone, volume, and speed impact your audience’s engagement?
- [15:02] What speaking techniques should a speaker adjust depending on their audience?
- [17:04] How does Felicia keep her signature story “fresh” even after sharing it in every presentation?
- [19:03] What makes the difference between delivering a good versus an awesome-i-want-to-hear-it-again presentation?
- [21:57] How can Felicia help me get from good to great?
- [24:15] One more important tip from Felicia to improve your online presence!
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Felicia Slattery‘s page;
- Pop-Up Sessions with Robert Kennedy III and Felicia Slattery: Tips To Speak in a Virtual World
- Daily Business Meeting with God: A special journal to focus your work day according to His plan by Felicia Slattery;
- How To Get Started Speaking by Felicia Slattery;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- The Storyteller’s Growth Lab – learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)
- Kajabi – An all-in-one platform that has everything you need to grow in one place. Take a 28 day risk-free test drive and discover how great this resource is!