The RK3 Show: Telling Your Story on Television
In Case You Missed It
Last week, we had the “Goal Digger” as part of The RK3 Show. She’s a bestselling author who has written numerous books and, for the past 10 years, has been helping others write their own bestseller in a weekend!
She’s a big believer in communication, storytelling, and the power of words. Check out the previous episode and find out how Alicia Dunams can help you write your own bestseller in a weekend and transform others’ with the power of your words!
I have a question for you: “What is something you were led to believe as a child that you found out later wasn’t true?” I want to know your thoughts. Share your messages through:
- Voice Message -> Send it via https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll air your audiogram on an upcoming episode!
- Email -> You can send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
“In the football field, I had to use my physicality. Off the football fiel, I got to use my mentality.” – Brian Mitchell
Brian Mitchell is a former Super Bowl winning running back for the Washington Redskins. Brian had a successful 14-year career in the NFL and made a transition after his career to analyst, motivational speaker, and host of the self-named show The Brian Mitchell Show. Let’s hear how Brian made it from the gridiron to the grandstands!
- [09:41] How can you motivate others when situations are challenging and people just want to self-isolate in their own mental, emotional space?
- [12:05] What does a spark plug, a Ferrari, and a jalopy have to do with being a champion?
- [12:57] What does Brian share with organizations about how to get to championship level with what while you’re working with others?
- [15:26] How does Brian intentionally keep people’s attention with his storytelling?
- [17:11] Success is as simple as what for Brian?
- [18:24] What should a storyteller do if they want to get in and be successful with the media?
- [20:19] What are the things that Brian does differently behind the mic than in person?
- [22:00] What is the best way that Brian serves people?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- SpeakerFlow – the first technology, strategy, and automation consulting firm for professional speakers – ever.
- Brian Mitchell’s website;
- The Brian Mitchell Show;
- Brian Mitchell’s social media pages
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- The Storyteller’s Growth Lab – learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)