In Case You Missed It
Last week, we had the first episode of Season 2! In Episode 51, our guest, aptly dubbed “The Trailblazer“, coaches purpose-driven individuals to success by teaching them how to profit from their passion, write a book to bankroll their business, and much more. She’s a bestselling author, having written more than 10 books, and she loves to help people turn their storms into their stories. Carla R. Cannon’s episode can be found here!
Have you tried out the new rap? If you want to show off your skills, I’m all ears! Leave your ideas, thoughts, and comments at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail.
My son and I thank you for all the great feedback you had regarding our new theme song! For those who still want to share their thoughts about my guests, the show, the new theme song, send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
How many obstacles have you had to overcome in pursuit of your dream? Does your mind control you or do you control your mind?
Our guest this week was a running back for the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Chicago Bears. He also became known as an ESPN analyst for 21 years, a cancer survivor, and is now an inspirational speaker who has an amazing story.
Merril Hoge has a story, let’s hear it!
- [04:38] Merril talks about his transition from the NFL to his post-NFL career.
- [05:52] What made Merril decide to pursue the path of an NFL player?
- [07:24] One of four things was always said to Merril about his dreams of becoming an NFL player.
- [08:16] What was Merril’s first “Moment of Truth” in life?
- [09:52] He walks us through one of the darkest moments in his life – living with the Big C.
- [10:56] How can one change his life and circumstances? What should one focus on?
- [12:44] Merill shares that we can be an inspiration and motivation to people in our life.
- [15:37] How does Merril capture and maintain the attention of people as a professional speaker?
- [17:01] Why does Merril see himself more of a “Messenger” than a “Speaker”?
- [18:47] Messages that are told in stories – how is this used as a great tool for getting people to connect with you?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Asana – a great project management tool, best for virtual teams!
- Find a Way: Three Words That Changed My Life by Merril Hoge;
- Merril Hoge‘s website;
- The Storyteller’s Growth Lab – learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)