The RK3 Show: Get Linked, Get Paid
In Case You Missed It
Last week, I focused on how Comfort Zones, Improvisation (or Improv for short), can affect your personal, professional, and business growth. I share how moving out of your comfort zone can be analogous to “driving over fresh snow” as well as the 5 powerful lessons I learned from an improvisation workshop that I participated in.
Check out episode 40 here.
Do you know that I was once in the slammer? Do you want to know the story behind it? Leave me a voice message at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail and ask me about it; I’ll respond to you the soonest!
If you prefer to write me a note instead, you can send one at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com and I will answer or comment on it in an upcoming episode.
This Week’s Episode
We have a Renaissance Man this episode! He’s a rapper, a singer, a marketer, a fitness guru, a youth empowerment speaker, and a kind-of-psychedelic-genius – all wrapped into one package.
Rob Howze has an amazing story, let’s listen to it!
What’s In Store For You
- [04:39] Rob starts the podcast by stating his intention as to why he puts out great energy into his videos/presentations.
- [05:00] Rob shares the motivation behind his two businesses focusing on wellness – Camp Fit (kids) and Fit World Wide (adults).
- [06:23] What role do genetics and epigenetics play in Rob’s path towards entrepreneurship instead of working a regular job?
- [07:51] Why does Rob consider including his family in his LinkedIn/Business Videos important?
- [09:31] How does he get his family to take part in his idea?
- [10:55] We learn more about Rob’s public speaking past and how it drives his career now.
- [12:26] What are some positive results that Rob has been seeing from his LinkedIn activity?
- [15:21] Rob shares his thoughts on naysayers nixing LinkedIn becoming Facebook with more social posts.
- [16:43] If you are a speaker who wants to build influence in, what are two essential things that I should be doing on LinkedIn today?
- [18:01] How does a speaker get closer to getting a cohesive message across to his audience?
- [19:31] How can I produce good video content without having creative talent innately?
- [21:06] What is Napoleon Hill’s “Definite Chief Aim” and why is it important advice that Rob believes every speaker/business owner should know?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Rob Howze‘s website;
- Men Impact Change 5th Anniversary and Honor Ceremony – this year, I host this event which celebrates how men are making a positive difference to the community; join us!
- 5 Simple Strategies to Get Paid For Public Speaking webinar by Robert Kennedy III (with an additional freebie to be shared during the webinar!);
- Fiverr – produce quality video content through freelancers;
- Think and Grow Rich (Official Publication of the Napoleon Hill Foundation) by Napoleon Hill;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)