In Case You Missed It
We had an “author, keynote speaker, consultant, award-winning CEO, and former Fortune 100 Executive with 25+ years serving government, non-profit, public companies, and small businesses” as our guest last week. She shared how she started her foray into entrepreneurship and how business owners can use LinkedIn to B.O.O.S.T. their business.
Check out Kelly Leonard‘s episode here.
Leave me a voice message at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I am eagerly awaiting your messages; send me one as soon as possible! I’ll make sure to air your message on one of our upcoming episodes.
If you prefer to write me a note instead, you can send one at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com and I will answer or comment on it in an upcoming episode.
This Week’s Episode“
Why are you in business? Why are you a leader? Why do you do what you do? This week we’ll focus on how Comfort Zones, Improvisation (or Improv for short), can affect your personal, professional, and business growth.
I have an amazing story, let’s listen to it!
What’s In Store For You
- [02:48] What is a comfort zone and how can comfort zones help us? How does it hinder us?
- [03:19] Why is “driving on fresh snow” analogous to moving out of your comfort zone?
- [04:46] How can moving out of your comfort zone help stimulate the brain?
- [05:10] Can you use improvisation (improv) to help improve your speaking skills? Agree or disagree?
- [06:04] First Thing I Learned About Improv: “We’ve Allowed Fear To Hide Our Greatness“
- [08:07] Second Lesson From Improv: “You’re Not Wrong; You’re Just Scared of Being Wrong“
- [09:44] Lesson Number Three: “We Judge Because It Distracts Us From Our Fear of Being Judged“
- [11:12] Lesson Number Four: “Your Gut Instincts (Your Subconscious) Are Powerful“
- [13:17] Fifth Lesson: “Your Job is Not To Fight The World But To Listen and Respond With Your Heart“
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- “Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence” by Shelle Rose Charvet;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)