The RK3 Show: The Platform That Gets You Paid
In Case You Missed It
Last week was truly a META episode. We had a podcast episode about podcasting! We had the founder and co-owner of “Interview Connections – the first and leading podcast booking agency”. She is also the author of Interview Connections: How to #RockThePodcast From Both Sides of the Mic.
Check out Jessica Rhode‘s episode to figure out how you use being a guest in podcasts to boost your business here.
Leave me a voice message at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I am eagerly awaiting your messages; send me one as soon as possible! I’ll make sure to air your message on one of our upcoming episodes.
A bit shy to have your voice heard over the air? Send me a note instead at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com and I will answer or comment on it in an upcoming episode.
This Week’s Episode“
This week, we have another amazing woman as a guest on The RK3 Show. She is an “author, keynote speaker, consultant, award-winning CEO, and former Fortune 100 Executive with 25+ years serving government, non-profit, public companies, and small businesses.“
She is the CEO of the Taylor-Leonard Corporation, a consulting firm that provides training, coaching, business development, and Information Technology solutions. TL-C looks to nurture people, perfect processes, and increase profitability to support transformational impact. Kelly has a heart for entrepreneurs and is a great presenter and communicator.
Kelly Leonard has a story, let’s hear it!
What’s In Store For You
- [04:11] Why does Kelly consider herself an “accidental entrepreneur”?
- [06:09] Kelly is not a technologist yet she started to lead a technology company, how did she learn how to adjust?
- [06:49] How do you know where and when to go? How do you know when to reinvent yourself?
- [07:52] Kelly shares the key tip and challenge that she faced when starting her entrepreneurial journey.
- [08:35] How did her Small Business Network come to be?
- [09:44] Kelly has been focused lately on using LinkedIn to help business owners B.O.O.S.T. their business; why is this essential?
- [11:52] LinkedIn is typically used as an online resume by users but what is the value proposition for business owners?
- [13:48] What are some of the things a smaller business can do to leverage LinkedIn differently than a larger business would?
- [16:50] How do you maintain your brand and not cause market confusion via LinkedIn when you switch strategies/pivot in your business?
- [18:08] How do you use your varied, shifting experiences as leverage in business?
- [20:45] Should you create a brand based on your name or on what you do (or plan to do)?
- [22:20] What are the top two things (within the first 7 days) I must do as someone who is only starting to use LinkedIn for my new small business?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Kelly Leonard Consulting website;
- Kelly Leonard’s LinkedIn page (make sure to add a personal note indicating you heard her here!);
- B.O.O.S.T My LinkedIn page;
- 5 Simple Strategies to Get Paid For Public Speaking by Robert Kennedy III;
- 15 Ways To Grab Speaking Gigs Now (FREE RESOURCE) by Robert Kennedy III;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)