The RK3 Show: Get Your Message Heard With Podcasting
In Case You Missed It
We had a GOLDEN episode last week! We had, not just one, but two successful guests; the quintessential Power Couple. She is a millionaire business coach, a direct sales expert, speaker, a mother of four. He is also a millionaire business coach, leadership and direct sales trainer, and a proud dad. Listen to Pasha and Steve Carter‘s episode here.
Leave me a voice message at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I am eagerly awaiting your messages; send me one as soon as possible! I’ll make sure to air your message on one of our upcoming episodes.
A bit shy to have your voice heard over the air? Send me a note instead at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com and I will answer or comment on it in an upcoming episode.
This Week’s Episode“
Our episode this week is a podcast show about podcasting – truly a meta episode!
I have the founder and co-owner of “Interview Connections – the first and leading podcast booking agency”. Jessica started podcasting in 2014 with the launch of “Rock The Podcast”. She is also the author of Interview Connections: How to #RockThePodcast From Both Sides of the Mic.
Jessica Rhodes has a story, let’s hear it!
What’s In Store For You
- [03:42] What made Jessica fascinated with podcasting?
- [05:05] How should people expect podcasting to positively affect their business?
- [06:41] What are two recommendations that Jessica has for podcast hosts who are not getting significant “listenership” on their podcast?
- [07:45] How do I become a potential interesting guest to have on a podcast?
- [09:56] Where can one look for possible podcast shows to guest on?
- [11:30] If I am a new speaker and would like to leverage the podcast scene, what preparations do I need to do?
- [13:30] Is there a value to being on podcasts if I am not a speaker or entrepreneur?
- [14:39] Is there a perfect length for a podcast?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Interview Connections website;
- Interview Connections: How to #RockThePodcast From Both Sides of the Mic by Jessica Rhodes;
- 28 Ways To Grab Speaking Gigs (FREE RESOURCE) by Robert Kennedy III;
- Storytellers Growth Lab;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)