In Case You Missed It
Last week, we had amazing guest who happens to be an effective FEMALE leader of an organization that teaches leadership. She’s the first female CEO of Linkage, Inc. where she oversees the strategic direction and the global operations of the company. She’s got 20 years of experience building leading businesses in the leadership space with a focus on leadership development, assessment, and analytics. Listen to Jennifer McCollum‘s episode here.
Leave me a voice message at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I am eagerly awaiting your messages; send me one as soon as possible! I’ll make sure to air your message on one of our upcoming episodes.
A bit shy to have your voice heard over the air? Send me a note instead at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com and I will answer or comment on it in an upcoming episode.
This Week’s Episode“
I have a GOLDEN episode for all you – especially for couples who are starting on their entrepreneurial journey together. It’s a fun episode full of nuggets of wisdom from not just one, but two guests, who are successful together in business and marriage!
The perfectly fit the definition of what a “Power Couple” is. She is a millionaire business coach, a direct sales expert, speaker, a mother of four. He is also a millionaire business coach, leadership and direct sales trainer, and a proud dad.
Steve and Pasha Carter have a story, let’s hear it!
What’s In Store For You
- [03:27] How long has the power couple been married?
- [03:54] How did gymnastics and NFL cheerleading bring out Pasha’s competitive spirit?
- [05:26] Steve shares his roots and how he grew up into his own as an entrepreneur.
- [06:44] Did they become successful on their own first or when they became a couple?
- [07:53] How do Steve and Pasha successfully navigate their business and marriage together?
- [09:34] How does Pasha teach her kids about being competitive in life?
- [11:41] How does Pasha marshall her competitive spirit inside of her business as well as in their marriage?
- [13:11] The power couple shares some of the advantages of working together in a business.
- [14:46] What is “attraction marketing” and how does it work for Steve and Pasha?
- [15:18] On the flip side, what is one challenge that Pasha and Steve encountered in business that is directly related to the fact that they are married to each other?
- [16:25] What is the best piece of advice that Steve and Pasha can give to a newly married couple who want to have a successful marriage and business together?
- [18:03] Steve talks about long term vs. structured business-family balance.
- [20:56] What are Steve and Pasha working on right now and how can people connect with them?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Pasha Carter’s website;
- Pasha Carter’s Instagram and Facebook accounts;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- 28 Ways To Grab Speaking Gigs (FREE RESOURCE) by Robert Kennedy III;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)