The RK3 Show: Recognizing Your Crossover Moments
In Case You Missed It
Our guest last week has a background in Psychology and has an alphabet soup of letters associated with his name – Ph.D., MBA, L-M-N-O-P. He shared what he knows on leadership and resilience; on just being tough as nails and how you can make it to success. Listen to Richard Citrin’s story by clicking on this link.
I want to hear your voice and air it on my upcoming episodes! I want to hear your thoughts about this question: “What would you do first if you want a million dollars?” Leave your ideas and thoughts at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail!
If you prefer to write me a note instead, you can send one at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com and I will answer or comment on it in an upcoming episode.
This Week’s Episode
Do you feel like your life is one long series of disappointments? Like nothing ever changes or nothing ever works out in your favor? That the light moments are far and few in between but the majority are tough mountains to climb?
Today’s show is about the moments we miss that make a difference – crossover moments!
II have a story to share, let’s listen to it!
What’s In Store For You
- [05:11] What does the movie “Baby Geniuses” and crossover moments have in common?
- [05:35] I share a major make-it-or-break-it moment in my business life.
- [07:28] What is my definition of a Crossover Moment?
- [08:35] Navigating Crossover Moments Tip #1: Recognize that everyone has these moments.
- [09:56] Tip #2: Recognize that your speed of exit from this moment won’t be the same as anyone else’s.
- [10:46] Remember: Your moment can become a template for someone else.
- [14:05] Tip #3: Celebrate the Crossovers!
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- The Artist’s Journey: The Wake of the Hero’s Journey and the Lifelong Pursuit of Meaning by Steven Pressfield;
- Baby Geniuses movie;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)