In Case You Missed It
My guest last week is an internationally-recognized leadership expert, executive coach, keynote speaker, podcast co-host, and bestselling author. Robb has a heart for authentic relationships and a talent for equipping professionals with the skills and knowledge needed for true success. Check out Robb Holman’s episode on this page.
Do you want to hear your voice on-air like our other listeners? Leave me a voicemail at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail and I’ll air your message on one of our future shows!
If you prefer to write me a note instead, you can send one at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com and I will answer or comment on it in an upcoming episode.
This Week’s Episode
What do you do when you feel stuck, going nowhere, on the verge of extinction? That’s easy: Reinvent Your Life!
Our guest this week reinvented his life and garnered such amazing results. He was called “The Number 1 Sales Executive In The World” and had a 14-year career as an award-winning sales executive before he decided to make a shift and transform his life for the better.
Kinja Dixon has a story, let’s tell it!
What’s In Store For You
- [05:10] Kinja speaks with groups covering multiple generations; he shares the preferred generation to work with.
- [06:46] What does Kinja appreciate the most about the human connection?
- [08:32] He shares how his “moment of truth” came about; the moment he recognized that he needed to make a shift.
- [12:04] How can one reinvent oneself without the resources that were available to Kinja?
- [13:59] What are the 4 Pillars of Re-creationism?
- [16:16] Kinja shares about a few important pointers from his book, “Universal Talk Laws“.
- [20:12] What are a couple of key things Kinja would recommend a new speaker or leader do to upgrade their influence potential?
- [22:55] Good health and hunger for wisdom – how do these two items work to develop a great leader?
- [24:27] Kinja shares what valuable information you can gain from his new book, “Re-creationism: The Art of Shaping Reality“.
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Kinja Dixon‘s website;
- Dixon on Demand for your personal and professional development;
- Universal Talk Laws by Kinja Dixon;
- Re-Creationism: The Art of Shaping Reality by Kinja Dixon;
- The SELF Journal – Planner 2019-2020 – Monthly, Weekly, Daily Planner – Increase Productivity and Happiness by BestSelf Co.
- Your 2020 Roadmap workshop by Robert Kennedy III;
- 5 Simple Strategies to Get Paid For Public Speaking webinar by Robert Kennedy III (with an additional freebie to be shared during the webinar!);
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)