In Case You Missed It
We had a New York Times bestselling author, a digital marketing expert named as a Top 10 Marketer by Forbes, and an all-around idea guy in last week’s podcast. Neil Patel shared why marketing is important for us storytellers; check out his episode here.
Send us your thoughts, feedback, questions about the podcast or anything about communication, leadership, motivation, and more through
I want to hear from you! Send us a voice message and it will be aired on future episodes of our show.
This Week’s Episode
“To reach your success, you’ve got to endure the stress!”
In this episode, we have a pitching machine; a business owner who speaks and has auditioned for Shark Tank and even won several pitch competitions. She helps business owners who want to build more business for themselves through speaking.
We have the owner of The Purse Papparazi, Quinn Conyers; she has a story to tell, let’s hear it!
What’s In Store For You
- [04:40] Quinn shares what is it about public speaking that gets her so passionate.
- [05:23] We hear the number 1 fear of all Americans according to statistics.
- [07:28] What is the root of fear and how does Quinn push past it?
- [10:06] Quinn relays a story about why you should conquer your fear
- [11:32] What should people do in order to gain visibility as a public speaker?
- [12:52] You have to accept and use the “F” word when speaking.
- [13:26] Quinn shares how do you speak for free and still “get paid”?
- [15:54] Find out how speakers can effectively pitch or structure their stories from the pitch master.
- [17:09] Can you explain what type of speaker or entrepreneur are you in one sentence?
- [19:40] What’s a piece of great advice that Quinn wants to share for speakers?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (Leave us a review!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,