The RK3 Show: Why Storytellers Must Study Marketing
In Case You Missed It
Last week we had the amazing Kevin Kruse – an entrepreneur, bestselling author, speaker, and leadership guru who shared with us how great leaders have no rules. Listen to the episode here.
Any thoughts, feedbacks, questions about the podcast? Shoot us a line at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com.
Want to be a patron of this show and get a shoutout plus other perks? Head on to Patreon and support The RK3 Show!
This Week’s Episode
This week, we have a digital marketing expert, a New York Times bestselling author, named as a Top 10 Marketer by Forbes, and an all-around idea guy. Neil Patel shares why marketing is important for us storytellers; let’s listen to his story.
What’s In Store For You
- [04:58] Neil shares the interesting story on why his company name is “I’m Kind of A Big Deal LLC”.
- [06:51] What is it that Neil does that allows him to achieve what he has achieved?
- [07:52] He gives a tip to those who might be doubting their capability to succeed.
- [09:01] He discloses the most important thing that people need to do in the marketing world.
- [10:48] Neil talks about the tools that help him know how to market himself better.
- [14:18] He gives input on what one needs to do when money isn’t coming in and their market hasn’t developed yet.
- [14:58] Listen to the fascinating story about how Neil started on his path.
- [16:09] Does Neil believe that if you’re not making money in your business, you should learn marketing?
- [17:18] Which is better on branding your website: using your name, your company, or the title of your business?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (Leave us a review!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- iHeartRadio (SOON!)
- PandaDoc.com – automate and improve your proposals/contract management;
- The Storyteller’s Secret: From TED Speakers to Business Legends, Why Some Ideas Catch On and Others Don’t by Carmine Gallo;
- I’m Kind Of A Big Deal LLC;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (be a patron of this show and get patron perks!)