In Case You Missed It
In Episode 52, we had an amazing guest who has faced numerous obstacles and overcame all of those in pursuit of his dream . He was a running back for the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Chicago Bears. He also became known as an ESPN analyst for 21 years, a cancer survivor, and is now an inspirational speaker. You can find Merril Hoge’s episode here!
I want to thank everyone who sent their awesome messages once again for our new theme song. Want to have a shot at it? Send it to me afterwards at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll air your audiogram on an upcoming episode!
You still want to share your thoughts about my guests, the show, the new theme song, but feeling a bit shy to send a voicemail? You can send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
What do you do when you know people need to change but they don’t know they need that change?
This bestselling author and boss lady found a way to offer a novel service for professional speakers. She and her team help professional speakers by handling all the extra details regarding their event so you can focus on sharing your message more effectively. Let her team help you!
Layna Ware has a story, let’s hear it.
- [05:10] Layna walks us through what got her interested in providing support for speakers.
- [06:08] What is the connection between Layna’s Speaker Concierge Service and Oprah?
- [07:55] How did Layna know that providing a Speaker Concierge Service would be viable and sustainable?
- [09:15] What did speakers think of Layna’s service when they first encountered it?
- [10:38] What is the most important thing for a passionate business owner to do to get through the ups and downs of business?
- [13:04] How did Layna know who the right team members were for her organization?
- [15:49] Layna shares how she was able to visualize the type of team she needed around her.
- [17:14] What tips can Layna share to fellow visionaries who knows an opportunity is out there but the market doesn’t know it needs it yet.
- [19:09] Layna gives insight on when is the best time for a speaker to get a concierge service.
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Professional Speaker Concierge Service by Layna Ware and her team;
- Pop-Up Sessions with Robert Kennedy III and Felicia Slattery: Tips To Speak in a Virtual World
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry: How to Stay Emotionally Healthy and Spiritually Alive in the Chaos of the Modern World by John Mark Comer;
- The Storyteller’s Growth Lab – learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)