In Case You Missed It
In last week’s episode, we had Lois Creamer – who “works with professional speakers who want to book more business, make more money and avoid costly mistakes!” If you want to book more business, catch Lois’ episode here.
I gave a shoutout to an avid listener of the podcast in the episode today! Do you want a shoutout or to share your thoughts and/or questions about the podcast? Drop me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. You will hear the answer to your question/comment in an upcoming episode.
If you would rather ask me a question or feedback via a voice message, go to https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll make sure to air it on one of the next episodes.
This Week’s Episode
We have a golden episode this week! She’s a PR rockstar from Detroit whose clients have been featured on CNN, TVN, Word Network, Radio One, Oprah Magazine, Tom Joyner, Essence, Ebony, Black Enterprise, PBS, and a whole host of other major media outlets. Aside from this, she helps churches and faith-based businesses with their marketing.
Pam has a story to share, let’s hear it!
What’s In Store For You
- [04:36] Pam believes she was born to do PR.
- [04:56] She shares her first experience in doing PR work – as a teenager.
- [06:52] What should churches know about the “marketing game”?
- [07:48] “You’ve got to do the old school with the new school”
- [08:54] What are the differences between Marketing and Branding?
- [10:06] Pam shares a few steps to take in order to market your brand
- [11:56] How her company, Ministry Marketing Solutions, came about
- [13:06] How can your “personal story” is crucial to build your “brand”?
- [14:44] Who is your target audience and how to customize your brand around it?
- [16:07] Targeted marketing vs. Broadcasting – which is more effective?
- [16:32] Leverage local vs. pitching national firms
- [17:46] Why did Pam start the “Speakers Magazine” specifically for African-American speakers?
- [18:57] Pam gives us more background about the Branding Accelerator Program and how it can immensely help speakers
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (Leave us a review!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Pam Perry PR – Pam Perry’s website;
- 28 Days To A New Me by Robert Kennedy III;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – I’ll play your question on air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)