The RK3 Show: How To Get Your Speaking Proposal Picked
In Case You Missed It
Last week, we had a riches-to-rags-to-success inspirational story. He went from being a millionaire to being flat broke and ended up owing hundreds of thousands of dollars overnight. If this were you, what would you have done? Would you wallow in grief and give up? Or will you fight and bounce back? Our inspiring guest chose the latter and succeeded in reinventing his brand. Check out Stephen A. Hart’s episode here.
The last episode of the season will soon be published! What did you think of season 1? I want to hear your voice and air it on my upcoming episodes! Leave your ideas, thoughts, and comments at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail!
Do you prefer to write your feedback instead? Send me one at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com and I will answer or comment on it in an upcoming episode.
This Week’s Episode
We have another episode focused on Marketing and Branding – but this time, we focus on the power of storytelling to effectively market yourself and your business.
Our guest this week believes in “Marketing that Matters“. Helping entrepreneurs use marketing to build their business is her passion. She refers to herself as a Marketing Maven and she believes “nothing is more satisfying than helping them frame their story, connect with customers and grow their business.”
Aurora Gregory has a story to share, let’s listen to it!
What’s In Store For You
- [03:10] How are stories essential to Aurora Gregory’s business as a Marketing Maven?
- [04:02] Aurora shares how some brands get their stories wrong.
- [05:29] Is there a difference between story marketing and regular marketing?
- [07:30] What is the first thing one has to do to be customer-centric?
- [08:44] What is one of the fastest ways for entrepreneurs to grow their business?
- [09:40] How does Aurora’s marketing team differ from a sales team?
- [11:50] Why is speaking on a stage so powerful for entrepreneurs?
- [14:23] What are some of the opportunities that speakers, entrepreneurs, small business owners are missing with regard to speaking?
- [16:53] Based on Aurora’s recent book, Creating a Narrative is critical to creating effective pitches/proposals. What are five (5) things that a speaker can do to connect and create meaning for your audience?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- 5 Simple Strategies to Get Paid For Public Speaking webinar by Robert Kennedy III (with an additional freebie to be shared during the webinar!);
- Trailblazers.fm hosted by Stephen A. Hart;
- Aurora Gregory’s website;
- Get Picked: Tips, Tricks and Tools for Creating Irresistible Speaker Proposals by Aurora Gregory;
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World by Gary Vaynerchuk;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)