The RK3 Show: How To Find The Voice of a Leader
In Case You Missed It
In the previous episode, we had entrepreneur, speaker, and pitch champion extraordinaire Quinn Conyers on the show! To win with Quinn, check out her episode here.
Send us your thoughts, feedback, questions about the podcast or anything about communication, leadership, motivation, and more through podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. Your questions will be answered on an upcoming episode.
This Week’s Episode
We have a phenomenal guest this week – a vocal coach who has coached a “Who’s Who” list including Angelina Jolie, Sean Connery, Tony Robbins, Stephen Covey, Jerry Rice, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar to name a few. He helps leaders find their voice and is the founder and chairman of the Vocal Awareness Institute.
Recognized as one of the world’s foremost communications strategist, we have Arthur Joseph in episode 14 of The RK3 Show! Arthur has a story, let’s hear it.
What’s In Store For You
- [03:07] Arthur explains the concept behind his book about Vocal Leadership
- [04:08] He gives us a peek on a few rituals for the 7 Rituals Towards Vocal Mastery
- [05:31] What do great athletes, speakers, and leaders have in similar to Arthur Joseph’s teachings?
- [06:55] Why is it that speakers do not warm up in the same way as athletes do?
- [07:38] Arthur shares what are the 2 greatest fears of people
- [10:28] What is it that allows speakers to know that they need Arthur’s help?
- [12:12] He shares an actual example on how people with substance (who knows how to communicate effectively) can win.
- [15:12] Arthur explains why his running theme focuses on “A Champion Does It Different”
- [16:10] Speech is habit for all of us but for Arthur, it’s a performance art
- [18:20] Arthur does an on-the-spot coaching session with me!
- [20:03] Arthur introduces us to visceral language
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (Leave us a review!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Vocal Leadership – 7 Minutes A Day To Communication Mastery – Arthur Joseph;
- Empowerment through Voice: Communication Mastery for Leaders | TEDxCulverCity by Arthur Samuel Joseph;
- VocalAwareness.com – where to find Arthur Joseph;
- The Audacity of Hoop: Basketball and the Age of Obama – Alexander Wolff;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (be a patron of this show and get patron perks!)