In Case You Missed It
Dianna Booher graced The RK3 Show last week and shared her thoughts on whether a speaker should focus on purely speaking or writing versus diving into both.
An author who has written 48 books through traditional publishing methods as well as a member of the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame, Dianna shares gems of wisdom in the podcast. Listen to her episode now!
Do you want to share your thoughts and/or questions about the podcast? Drop me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. You will hear the answer to your question/comment in an upcoming episode.
Shout out to Eric Herve Jean-Baptiste! He sent a voicemail where his son sang the show’s theme song and I air it in this episode! If you want to hear your voice/message as well, leave me a message at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll air your message on one of the next episodes.
This Week’s Episode
Our guest today is a Girlfriend. No, not my girlfriend! Sana’ Rasul is THE Chief Girlfriend, Founder of HR Girlfriends – an HR networking and strategic partnering organization.
She is a consultant who helps organizations find and keep amazing talent; empowers them to be educated and knowledgeable about how to be the best in their industry. She also imparts wisdom on how women can be a louder voice and break the glass ceiling! Sana’ has a story, let’s hear it.
What’s In Store For You
- [04:14] What does Sana do as a “Chief Girlfriend”?
- [04:47] What are some examples of the quality programming that HR Girlfriends provides?
- [06:01] Does the glass ceiling still exist for women? What do women need to do to get heard in corporations and organizations?
- [07:56] How can women be more visible and be chosen as spokespersons for organizations or events?
- [09:31] For Sana, how do our individual stories make us subject matter experts?
- [10:22] How does Sana empower a person who believes their story doesn’t matter?
- [13:35] Sana shares 2 key tips on how women can communicate that will allow them to be heard more effectively.
- [17:38] Why should people get connected with HR Girlfriends?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Zoom – A video conferencing platform that allows you to schedule, record, transcribe, and host meetings all at once;
- Ambition Redefined: Why the Corner Office Doesn’t Work for Every Woman & What to Do Instead by Kathryn Sollman;
- HR Girlfriends;
- Sana’ Rasul‘s twitter account;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – I’ll play your question on air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)