The RK3 Show: Should I Speak or Should I Write?
In Case You Missed It
Last week, we had Tom Schwab shared how to use podcasts to build your business. In this noisy digital world, you need to get in on the conversation where your ideal customers are already listening. As a Navy veteran who ran nuclear power plans, and an inbound marketing engineer, Tom Schwab has a refreshingly unique approach.
An author, speaker, and teacher, Tom can help you get more traffic, leads, and raving customers by being interviewed on targeted podcasts. Listen to his episode through this link!
Do you want to share your thoughts and/or questions about the podcast? Drop me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. You will hear the answer to your question/comment in an upcoming episode.
If you would rather talk to me or leave me a message, go to https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll make sure to air your message on one of the next episodes.
This Week’s Episode
Typically, authors take two to three years before publishing their book; our guest today writes two books a year and has written forty-eight (48) so far!
Aside from this, she has been named as one of the Top 100 minds in Personal Development according to Leadership Excellence Magazine, a member of the National Speakers Association Speaker Hall of Fame, a communications expert, and the founder of Booher Research Institute. Dianna Booher has a story, let’s hear it!
What’s In Store For You
- [04:14] Dianna shares her new book “Faster, Fewer, Better Emails”
- [04:54] How has Dianna managed to write 48 books so far?
- [05:53] What are writing marathons and how does it work?
- [08:24] How can one constantly write for 12 hours straight and not run out of information to share?
- [11:17] Are “book proposals” still practical in the world of Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, and the like?
- [13:52] What is the advantage of having a speaker who is also a writer versus a typical speaker?
- [16:00] Does Dianna have one pivotal moment that made a big difference in her career?
- [17:29] If one wants to become an influencer or expand their platform, what should they do?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- SurveySparrow – helps turn your run-of-the-mill surveys into fun and conversational ones;
- Faster, Fewer, Better Emails: Manage the Volume, Reduce the Stress, Love the Results by Dianna Booher;
- Communicate Like a Leader: Connecting Strategically to Coach, Inspire, and Get Things Done by Dianna Booher;
- BooherResearch – Dianna Booher’s website;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – I’ll play your question on air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)