In Case You Missed It
Page 365 of 365! The last day of the year. How was 2019 for you?
In the last episode, I shared about the moments we miss that make a difference – crossover moments! This episode is perfect if you feel like your life is one long series of disappointments; like nothing ever changes or nothing ever works out in your favor; that the light moments are far and few in between but the majority are tough mountains to climb.
Want to be inspired at the beginning of 2020? Listen to the last episode here.
I want to hear your voice and air it on my upcoming episodes! I want to hear your thoughts about this question: “What would you do first if you want a million dollars?” Leave your ideas and thoughts at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail!
If you prefer to write me a note instead, you can send one at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com and I will answer or comment on it in an upcoming episode.
This Week’s Episode
When do you know if it’s time for a big change to take place? When should change happen and from where should it start? Our guest this week is a 25-year entrepreneur, speaker, and globally-recognized growth strategist. Her lifetime legacy mission is to educate, equip, and empower 100 million entrepreneurs and leaders with the skillset and mindset they need to reach their full potential.
Marissa Levin has a story to share, let’s listen to it!
What’s In Store For You
- [04:27] Marissa shares the merge between two awesome companies – Successful Culture and People Tactics – and how trust is critical in a merger.
- [06:58] How would one know if and when you need to merge with another business or another partner?
- [08:13] A well-oiled business that can function and generate wealth without the entrepreneur – how important is this?
- [09:27] What are the top things that business owners should be looking for if they are considering a partnership.
- [12:02] Marissa provides a couple of tips that are essential to help communication work between business partners.
- [13:17] “People don’t get out of alignment on purpose“. How then can one get back on track if misalignment occurs?
- [15:43] What are some of the challenges that Marissa has seen with leaders in organizations regarding communication?
- [18:45] What makes it challenging for communication to continue being effective as organizations grow?
- [21:29] From a public speaking communication/presentation standpoint, what can leaders do to enhance their credibility and listenership?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Karma Chameleon by Culture Club;
- 5 Simple Strategies to Get Paid For Public Speaking webinar by Robert Kennedy III (with an additional freebie to be shared during the webinar!);
- “My Company ROCKS!” Eight Secrets to a Growth-Driven Culture That Keeps Employees Happy & Engaged by Marissa Levin;
- You@Work: Unlocking Human Potential in the Workplace (The @Work Series) – chapter written by Marissa Levin;
- The 6 Most Important Times Your Employees Are Watching You by Marissa Levin;
- Successful Culture International website;
- Successful Culture International Facebook page;
- Successful Culture International LinkedIn page;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)