In Case You Missed It
What’s the best way to connect with almost any audience? If you haven’t been listening to the show, it is through STORIES. If you can choose the right story, you are more likely to get the result you are looking for.
How then do you tell the right story? Listen to Episode 76 as I shared the 5 Storytelling Techniques that will make you a pro – a PRESENTATION ROCK STAR!
Psst, you want to win a $10 Amazon Gift Card? Here’s what you need to do: Send me a voicemail sharing How do you mentally calculate the answer to 100-23? The first person to send us what you did to get the answer, state the answer, then share your email address will win the Gift Card! It’s that easy!
I’ll announce who won the challenge in an upcoming episode so watch out for that.
If you don’t want to join in the Gift Card challenge but would still like to send me your messages, you can send them through:
- Voice Message -> Send it via https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll air your audiogram on an upcoming episode!
- Email -> You can send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
“Start Simple, Start Now.” — Daniel Ramamurthy (Dan Ram)
Have you ever seen people amazing things and wondered how they got there and why not you? What are you going to do and what are you willing to give up, sacrifice, or do without in order to be in that position?
Our guest is a man who goes by two syllables: Dan Ram. He is an Igniter (five-time TEDx speaker), entrepreneur, prolific speaker, start-up coach. He is AMAZING.
He travels the world as an emcee as well; appearing on events with well-known names like Sir Richard Branson, Barack Obama, Grammy winning artists, athletes, and others. Let’s learn more from Dan Ram and how he has positioned himself for success.[05:42] An entrepreneur, TEDx Igniter (a five-time TEDx speaker), coach who is also an international emcee. How did Dan Ram get into emceeing?
[07:33] What added value can a good emcee provide to his audience?
[08:37] Dan shares a comparison and contrast between a speaker and an emcee.
[10:50] “A good emcee knows how to share the light, not to own the lights.”
[12:52] How does Dan make the transition back and forth between being an emcee and a speaker?
[14:41] We learn from Dan a practical reason that has allowed him to gain opportunities such as hosting events with Sir Richard Branson, Barack Obama, or Grammy award winners!
[16:35] Dan gives insight to a circumstantial aspect that he also attributes to his success.
[17:36] As a five-time TEDx speaker, Dan Ram shares why should people look to speak for TEDx?
[19:35] What prompted Dan to throw his hat into the TEDx speaking ring?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Amazon Music,
- and more!
- Dan Ram’s website;
- Dan Ram’s IG, FB, and Twitter (feel free to message him, he’ll personally answer you back);
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- The Storyteller’s Growth Lab – learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)