The RK3 Show: Being The Exception
In Case You Missed It
Happy 2020! And as a gift to listeners of The RK3 Show, we have 2 episodes this week! I posted one last Tuesday and I’m posting the 2nd episode today. Happy new year, indeed!
In last Tuesday’s episode, our guest is a 25-year entrepreneur, speaker, and globally-recognized growth strategist. Her lifetime legacy mission is to educate, equip, and empower 100 million entrepreneurs and leaders with the skillset and mindset they need to reach their full potential. Check out Marissa Levin’s episode here.
I want to hear your voice and air it on my upcoming episodes! Leave your ideas, thoughts, and comments at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail!
If you prefer to write me a note instead, you can send one at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com and I will answer or comment on it in an upcoming episode.
This Week’s Episode
“We can all live an exceptional life but we have to choose it.”
Our guest today is a speaker, author, and certified coach. Overcoming difficult circumstances as a child and as a teen, she defied the odds and after leaving Corporate America, she built gyms.
Since then she’s written four books and was once in Oprah as an EXCEPTIONAL teen. Nowadays, her talks leave audiences inspired, motivated, and raring to go because she challenges them to be the exception.
Annie Meehan has a story to share, let’s listen to it!
What’s In Store For You
- [02:42] Annie shares why she guested on Oprah and why initially, it was not the best of experiences – but how it became EXCEPTIONAL afterward.
- [04:55] “The Pineapple Principle” – what is it and what can a silly pineapple poem teach us about how to live our lives and be better leaders?
- [06:22] What comes out of our mouth impacts the world – the Pineapple Lady shares how she lives with positivity
- [07:25] “If you don’t contribute to online conversations and you’re silent, you’re complicit.” How can one navigate those types of conversations without succumbing to negativity?
- [09:27] How did “Be The Exception” book come about and what led Annie to lock onto that phrase?
- [12:02] If you have multiple tracks to speak about, how would you still be able to create a niche and make a mark?
- [13:26] What advice do you have for people looking to really get in and make their mark with regards to branding?
- [15:10] How can Annie help us make a choice towards being unique?
- [16:27] What does it mean to be intentional, live by choice, and how can it empower us?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- 5 Simple Strategies to Get Paid For Public Speaking webinar by Robert Kennedy III (with an additional freebie to be shared during the webinar!);
- The Pineapple Principle by Annie Meehan;
- Be the Exception: Your 7 Steps to Transformation by Annie Meehan;
- Annie Meehan‘s website;
- Annie Meehan’s YouTube channel;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)