The RK3 Show: 7 Stories To STOP Telling Yourself
In Case You Missed It
Che Brown is the founder of The Happy Entrepreneur Sales Club. He is a globally-renowned giant in the sales world; he has cracked the once elusive code of entrepreneurial success with a game-changing model that unlocks unlimited financial potential power, and wealth. Listen to Episode 69 and find out what are the keys to happiness and wealth in life!
Is there anything you want to share with me? I want to know your thoughts! Share your messages through:
- Voice Message -> Send it via https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll air your audiogram on an upcoming episode!
- Email -> You can send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
Who is the person you speak to the most everyday? The answer is YOU, yourself. You speak to yourself all the time!
We have many conversations daily. And sometimes, we even pay attention to the words that we are saying :). All too often though, we aren’t intentional about the words we say to the person we speak to the most…YOU, yourself, the man/woman in the mirror.
Well, it’s time to adjust those conversations. In this episode, I share the 7 critical stories you need to adjust.
- [02:38] What happens when we have our conversations with ourselves?
- [03:32] What is the type of message that we mainly remember and dwell on?
- [04:32] #1 Story To Stop Telling Yourself: “You Are Not Enough.“
- [06:15] #2 Story To Stop Telling Yourself: “You Need To Keep Up.“
- [07:56] #3 Story To Stop Telling Yourself: “You Don’t Have The Right Stuff.“
- [10:01] #4 Story To Stop Telling Yourself: “It’s Too Late.“
- [12:12] #5 Story To Stop Telling Yourself: “No One’s Listening.“
- [14:00] #6 Story To Stop Telling Yourself: “You Don’t Have The Right Story.“
- [16:12] #7 Story To Stop Telling Yourself: “It Doesn’t Make Sense.“
- [18:29] What is the direction that you want to be headed to?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Navigating the Impostor and other devotionals;
- Peter Moseley’s concept of the “Inner Speech“;
- 3C Virtual Storyteller’s Checklist;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- The Storyteller’s Growth Lab – learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)