In Case You Missed It
My guest last week believes that “Numbers tell a story and they never lie“. She helps small businesses and entrepreneurs transform their money stories from trouble to topnotch; moving business owners from sobbing to seven figures. If you want to know what story your money is telling, let the President of Anavo Transformation Solutions, Lisa Anderson, help you out; listen to her episode here!
I really want to hear or read your thoughts about anything under the sun! Send me your messages through:
- Voice Message -> Send it via https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll air your audiogram on an upcoming episode!
- Email -> You can send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
When you find yourself stuck and running out of new content to share, what do you do? Do you force yourself to come up with a new one regardless if it is uninspired or do you wait until inspiration strikes?
Most of us hold back or get stuck because we feel the need to constantly create new things. For years in my business, I’ve been creating and generating content until I have nothing new to say. Then I would hide until I can find something new to provide.
But then I realized as I was going through my old, forgotten content – it still had IMPACT! Spend some time with me today as I share with you the reasons why repurposing your content can help you unearth a goldmine.
- [05:43] Had I been smarter, where should I have looked for inspiration on content for my audience?
- [06:28] Why do people listen or watch their favorite content over and over again?
- [07:45] Reason# 1: Reuse stories and content because some people are just getting introduced to you.
- [10:09] Why do commercials constantly run and eventually become viral?
- [10:55] Reason# 2: Reuse stories and content because you get better at it.
- [13:04] Reason# 3: Reuse stories and content because it helps to reinforce your voice and ideas.
- [15:00] How do you get to a “spiritual moment” as a speaker?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Viral Geico Camel Hump Day Commercial;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- FREE 3C Virtual Storyteller’s Checklist;
- The Storyteller’s Growth Lab – learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)