The RK3 Show: The Vulnerability of Your Story
In Case You Missed It
My guest in Episode 93 is a former professional athlete. He’s a former offensive tackle for the Indianapolis Colts and he knows what it feels like to encounter failures, roadblocks, and disappointments. He grew up on the south side of Columbus, Ohio where he had to overcome failure, adversity, learning disabilities.
But he discovered the secrets to unlocking “The Winning Edge” and now speaks all over the world training others to win in business and in life. Listen to Shawn Harper and learn how to WIN in life.
Do you want to send any messages about the show, our episodes, and guests? Send your 20-second voice message through https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. Leave me a message and I’ll air it on or before our final episode.
If you still want to send me a message but you’d prefer to do it via email instead, send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
What does it mean to be vulnerable? Why should I be vulnerable when I share my story? It is all about CONNECTION.
You can definitely share data, information, or the products and services that you are building or selling. However, to connect with people on a deeper level, you really need to go to stories – specifically a personal story.
Let’s talk about why being vulnerable with your audience helps you better connect and make a difference with people.
- [03:38] Personal stories allow people to see you in a space of vulnerability.
- [04:58] What you share matters!
- [06:12] I share my actual “confession” and vulnerable side.
- [09:08] Here are a few reactions I received and how people were able to relate to me.
- [10:04] What is one big reason why we fear being vulnerable?
- [11:30] Failure can be used as fuel for your future.
- [12:23] What is the reason we exist?
- [12:46] Success doesn’t happen in isolation.
- [13:42] Find Your Voice and Change the World!
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Amazon Music,
- and more!
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Storyteller’s Growth Lab website;
- Robert’s YouTube Channel;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)