The RK3 Show: The Story of The Millennial Mastermind
In Case You Missed It
My guest last week is a business leader, advisor, keynote speaker, prosperity coach, wellness advocate expert. He found success over a 26-year career as a senior sales executive selling media, aircraft, investing in businesses, and implementing residual income platforms.
But there have also been major setbacks for him such as dealing with 12 years of addiction and battling his own demons. Now, he helps leaders achieve peak performance through massive action. If you want to learn how we can lower down the volume of our inner critic, listen to Episode 74 featuring Chris Salem.
With the season soon transitioning to fall and school starting (albeit remotely) for our kids, I want to know how you’re dealing with all these changes. Let me hear or read your answers! Share your messages through:
- Voice Message -> Send it via https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll air your audiogram on an upcoming episode!
- Email -> You can send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
My guest today is a millennial. A generation that has the wealth of information at their fingertips. Yet that advantage also brings its own set of challenges. How can you maximize the opportunity and power through the challenges then?
Brad Mulvey is the founder of Millennial Mastermind and host of the Millennial Mastermind podcast. He created the podcast for the entrepreneurial millennial looking for tools, tactics, and inspiration to take their business and life to the next level.
Listen to the episode and take your business and life to the next level!
- [03:45] He’s a podcast host, personal development thought leader, marketing consultant, husband, and a new dad – how does Brad find time to do anything productive with his extremely busy schedule?
- [05:28] Aside from prioritization, scheduling, and discipline, what key soft skill should someone have to be productive?
- [06:18] How can someone balance out being busy, prioritizing tasks, yet still be in the zone and love what they’re doing?
- [08:02] Brad shares how having a vision of your future can help motivate you through tough times.
- [08:58] From a purpose perspective, we learn from Brad the major opportunities that millennials have nowadays.
- [10:45] We talked about opportunities; what then is the biggest challenge for millennials?
- [12:36] What tip would Brad have for someone who has a vision but needs guidance to kickstart and develop their goal?
- [14:39] Brad shares the biggest struggle he encountered in making his vision a reality.
- [16:16] What are some of the steps that one can take to begin creating momentum and avoid getting stuck as they make progress?
- [18:31] How can masterminds help in unlocking a person’s full potential?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Storytellers Growth Lab VIP Insiders Club – Get exclusive content and coaching;
- FREE Vision and Goal Setting Course from Brad Mulvey;
- Millennial Mastermind podcast;
- Brad Mulvey’s email address;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- The Storyteller’s Growth Lab – learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)