In Case You Missed It
In the previous episode, I featured a fabulous speaker as a guest! He is the founder of Smart Hustle Media and he is an in-demand commentator on marketing technology mindset startups and more. Listen to Ramon Ray‘s episode and learn how to become a celebrity CEO!
Psst… Is there anything you want us to talk about? Any guest that you want to have featured? Send your voice messages through https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll air your message on an upcoming episode.
If you still want to send me a message but you’d prefer to do it via email instead, send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
Are you left-brained or right-brained? How do you shift from a logical career to a creative, highly right-brained career?
Our guest in Episode 82 is an AWESOME dude. He attended Florida State University and graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in accounting. He even became a licensed CPA! But then he realized that that wasn’t where he needed to be.
He decided that in order to fulfill his purpose he had to pivot to that world of storytelling. In December of 2004, he took a step of faith, left his corporate job, and became an entrepreneur. Let’s hear the rest of the story from Andy Henriquez.
- [04:28] Andy shares what his initial motivation was to become a CPA.
- [06:28] What prompted Andy to make that transition to storytelling?
- [08:11] What made Andy love storytelling and developing the skill of communicating with others?
- [09:00] How does one go from a logical career into something creative in nature?
- [11:55] What prompted Andy to launch the Master Storyteller Academy?
- [13:22] What is “strategic storytelling”?
- [15:00] What are the different kinds of strategic storytelling?
- [18:35] What are two of the biggest reasons why people don’t leverage the power of stories?
- [20:15] What can Andy say to people, especially those who are in the corporate space that would rather not take advantage of stories as it is too personal and not professional?
- [23:39] Want to know what your storyteller you are? Andy shares a valuable resource for this.
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Amazon Music,
- and more!
- Andy Henriquez‘s website;
- Storyteller Quiz – determine what type of speaker you are and get FREE resources;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- The Storyteller’s Growth Lab – learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- Storyteller’s Growth Lab merchandise
- VIP Insiders Club – get thousands of dollars worth of materials and group coaching sessions for just $1/day!
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)