In Case You Missed It
Lisa Willis was a star athlete for the UCLA and used to play for the Los Angeles Sparks plus the New York Liberty in the WNBA. She is the first ever female assistant coach for the Westchester Knicks, the affiliate for the NBA’s New York Knicks in the NBA’s G League. Listen to Lisa’s episode in Episode 67 of The RK3 Show.
Is there anything you want to share with me? I want to know your thoughts! Share your messages through:
- Voice Message -> Send it via https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. I’ll air your audiogram on an upcoming episode!
- Email -> You can send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
Our guest this week bested 20,000 other Toastmaster contestants and was declared as THE champion. Ladies and gentlemen, let’s have a conversation with Speaker, Trainer, 2019 Toastmasters World Champion of Public Speaking Aaron Beverly!
- [02:53] How does it feel to be recognized as a World Champion Public Speaker while being an introvert at heart?
- [03:52] As an introvert, what drives Aaron to even put himself in a position where he could possibly be exposed to the public?
- [05:54] Aaron describes himself as a “storyteller”. What distinguishes a storyteller from someone who’s not?
- [06:47] What differentiates a story from a speech?
- [09:23] When up against the best speakers and storytellers in the world, how does one find a story that is going to have a story that resonates with the judges and audience?
- [11:14] How do you connect with professional organizations in terms of corporate storytelling?
- [13:34] Talking about the resistance that some business have with regards to storytelling, how can one make the message resonate with them?
- [14:28] What do I need to be doing differently now in order to connect and resonate in a virtual setting?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Aaron Beverly’s Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts;
- Contact Aaron directly via email;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- The Storyteller’s Growth Lab – learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)