The RK3 Show: Making Your Story Sticky
In Case You Missed It
My previous guest has dedicated himself to providing business leaders in all industries with the tools to be successful, not just in business, but in life and relationships. He is an inspirational speaker with humor dynamic energy motivates his audience to take action and make a change. Let Dennis Doran share how speaking and communication can become Soft As Steel in Episode 87.
“How do you want us to celebrate Episode 100?” I would love to know your thoughts about this milestone episode. Send your voice messages through https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail. Leave me a message and I’ll air it during one of our future episodes.
If you still want to send me a message but you’d prefer to do it via email instead, send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
What’s In Store For You
Is your story forgettable? When you share your story with people do they remember it?
Steve has been impacting the lives of people from all walks of life for 14 years. He is a renowned, peak performance, expert, keynote speaker and author. He has delivered hundreds of presentations to companies, associations, conventions, sports teams, churches, leadership conferences.
As a dynamic speaker and motivator, Steve partners with corporations, professional organizations, and entrepreneurs to inspire organizational effectiveness, employee morale, and productivity. With a desire to be one of the top speakers in the world, he brings a fresh and professional and powerful presence to the professional speaking industry.
Let Steve Hopper talk about how to make your story stick.
- [04:28] After being released from prison in 2001, Steve shares his journey in the corporate world.
- [05:13] How did the 2008 recession lead him to define his purpose?
- [06:58] We learn how Steve developed his speaking skills within prison.
- [07:57] Steve is a man who was imprisoned and managed to turn pain into purpose. What led him to share his story?
- [11:45] What is it about Steve’s story and the way that he delivers it that allowed him to gain credibility.
- [14:10] Aside from passion, what else does a speaker need to make his story memorable to to audiences?
- [15:41] How can you make your impact last as a speaker?
- [18:01] Are more details critical or detrimental to your story?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Amazon Music,
- and more!
- From Prison to Purpose: A Journey to Answering Life’s Greatest Question by Steve Hopper
- Steve Hopper’s Facebook page;
- Livestream Confidence Course;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)