In Case You Missed It
In Episode 49, our guest believes in “Marketing that Matters“. Helping entrepreneurs use marketing to build their business is her passion. She refers to herself as The Marketing Maven and she believes “nothing is more satisfying than helping entrepreneurs frame their story, connect with customers and grow their business.” Aurora Gregory’s episode can be found here!
It’s the last episode of Season 1! What episode did you like the most? Which became an eye-opener for you? I want to hear your voice and air it on an upcoming episode in Season 2. Leave your ideas, thoughts, and comments at https://robertkennedy3.com/voicemail!
If you prefer writing down all of your favorite moments in Season 1; listing down any topic you had a question on; sharing what topic do you want to hear more of, send me a note at podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com and I will answer or comment on it in an upcoming episode next season.
Final Episode in SEASON 1
Episode 50! The final episode of Season 1. After a year together, we made it to the end of this season!
What do you need to do to create success? What story are you telling?
Before we get cracking on Season 2, let me share to you the highlights of this Season 1.
- [03:00] Before we reminisce about the highlights of Season 1, let me share a shortlist of who you can expect in Season 2!
- [03:36] I share my favorite part about Episode 1 where our guest, Pegine, came out singing her song.
- [04:12] From the clearly energetic and extroverted Pegine, I talked about a couple of reasons why introverts make great speakers in Episode 10.
- [05:49] Jamie Swindell‘s interview on Contract Training was so great, we had to split it into two parts! Check out the full episodes in Episodes 28 and 29!
- [08:05] When all you have is a dream and $40 in your pocket, can you live the American dream? Our guest in Episode 24, World Championships of Public Speaking Champion Mark Brown, shares how he made success happen.
- [11:40] What is the essence of every story that I shared in Season 1 which is echoed in Angela Duckworth’s book?
- [12:32] While we are sad at Kobe’s passing, what inspiration can we take away from his life and success?
- [13:26] What does EPISODE 50 of The RK3 Show represent?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)