You might have great ideas, ideas flowing like a waterfall or ideas that light up your face. You might have a gazillion courses that you are thinking about creating and the feeling that they will change the life of anyone who comes in contact with it. You might even dream of having the Midas Touch with all of your innovative endeavors. But, if you aren’t selling, then you don’t have a business.
Business leaders are tasked with doing the foundational work on the backend but also with finding the people who they can help.
In this episode, Ken Dunn talks about how he built Next Century Publishing and his current project, ReadersLegacy.com. He is also the author of the upcoming book, “The Greatest Prospector In The World”
What Will You Find Out In This Episode:
- How Ken transferred interrogation skills to sales skills
- The difference between prospecting and selling
- Understanding the difference between a want and a need
- How to start your business WITH a sales team
- Ken’s Sites – Personal | Next Century Publishing
- Ken on social media – Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Show Resource – AppSumo
- Ken’s Book – The Greatest Prospector In The World
Subscribe to the Podcast
Help Somebody Now
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please write a brief review and rate the show on iTunes. That helps increase the show visibility. The great visibility, the more people we can help.
If you have an idea for a podcast episode, a guest you’d like to see interviewed or just a question that you want to ask, contact me by clicking here. I’d love to hear from you.