Imagine waking up every morning and slamming a brick on your hand. Imagine waking up every morning and intentionally running face-first into a wall. Imagine waking up every morning and doing something that you absolutely hated. Yet, many people do this every day. They do it because they feel stuck, trapped and don’t know any other way to survive.
What if you could do work that you absolutely loved? Wouldn’t that be amazing? Guess what? You can.
In this episode, my guest, Grant Baldwin talks about how he left his job when his wife was 5 months pregnant in order to pursue work he loved. He shares the behind the scenes of how he moved from being stuck to living free.
Grant is a speaker who speaks to corporations, educational institutions about life, love and passion.
What Will You Find Out In This Episode:
- How to give yourself permission to dream
- The best way to really find what you love to do
- What to do while you are searching for work you love
- Grant’s Website
- Grant on Twitter
- Grant on Instagram
- Show Resource – Hubspot CRM
- Book – The 4 Hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss
- Book – 48 Days To The Work You Love – Dan Miller
- Book – The eMyth: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work & What To Do About It – Michael Gerber
Subscribe to the Podcast
Listen on iTunes | Listen on Stitcher
Help Somebody Now
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please write a brief review and rate the show on iTunes. That helps increase the show visibility. The great visibility, the more people we can help.
If you have an idea for a podcast episode, a guest you’d like to see interviewed or just a question that you want to ask, contact me by clicking here. I’d love to hear from you.