10 Ways To Connect With Your Audience & Make Them Remember You

Have you ever seen THAT speaker? Have you been at THAT presentation? You know the one…the one where the presenter drones on and on and on and on, seemingly oblivious to the fact that 74.6% of the audience has fallen asleep. The other 25.4% are on their phones or checking work email. All the while,…